Center for Architecture
1218 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sundays: 12 - 5 p.m.
The Center for Architecture is also home to:
- The AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Philadelphia Chapter American Institute of Architects
- The Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture is easily accessible by foot, bike, bus, subway, regional rail, cab, & car. Limited street parking is available. Nearby parking lots and garages are listed below. For detailed information on public transit options, please visit SEPTA.
Walking Tour Schedule
- November - March: Saturdays at 2 p.m.
- April - November: Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays at 2 p.m.
- Street Parking — $3-$4 / 2 hrs)
- Nearby Lots — $6 - $28 / 2hrs
- 13th & Market - Five Star Parking
- 1127 Race - Parkway Corporation
- Nearby Garages — $4 - $27 / 2hrs
- 12th & Arch - Parkway Corporation
- 11th & Arch - Expert Parking
- 13th & Arch - Parkway Corporationw
- 45 N 10th - Philadelphia Parking Authority
- 1030 Race - Central Parking System
Visit philapark.org and click "Find Parking & Information" for current parking rates and information.